Thank you for inquiring about Atlantic Self Storage Public Sales!
Public Sales are typically held once a week, on Thursday, in the greater Jacksonville area.
Please find below a schedule of anticipated Public Sale dates and locations. Please note, this schedule is subject to change without notice at any time. Please refer to the Wednesday Public Sale email for most recent updates each week.
Each Wednesday, we send an email including the locations and number of units to be at Public Sales. To be added to our email distribution list, please fill out the form on this page.
Please find below some basic information concerning Atlantic Self Storage Public Sales. Be sure to speak with the auctioneer before Public Sale starts to review a full list of rules and regulations.
- All public sales sales are Cash only.
- Public Sale Buyers must have cash on hand at time of sale. Payment is due in full.
- All sales are final. No refunds are available.
- Public Sale Buyers must sign in at the first location and be issued a Buyer Number.
- A 10% Buyer’s Premium and applicable taxes will be applied to all sales.
- Buyers are responsible for the removal of the entire contents of a purchased unit.
- Buyers may not advertise any contents of any unit to the public until all contents have been removed from Atlantic Self Storage property.
- Buyers will have 48 hours from the time of purchase to empty any purchased unit.
- Dumpster use is not allowed.
- All Atlantic Self Storage properties are smoke free zones.
- No pets allowed. Trained service animals are welcome.
- Please speak to any staff member about available Public Sale Member options.
The auctioneer will have a full list of all rules and regulations related to Atlantic Self Storage Public Sales. Each attendee is responsible for full compliance with all rules and regulations related to Atlantic Self Storage properties.